V27S02-13AGV Camloc cross recess flush head stud
Camloc 2700 series quarter turn stud with philips head and length number 13
- Stud length number: 13
- Total stud length: 24,6 mm
- Cross recess flush head for PH2 screwdriver
- Material: Steel
- Surface: Zinc-plated, CrVI-free, clear passivation
- Maximum tensile strength: 1330 N
- Working load: 900 N
- Maximum operating temperature: 120 °C
Stud length number 13 is to be used with a total thickness T = 9,90mm to 10,65mm.
The total thickness of your application depends on the style of receptacle you are using. Please check the drawing below to see how you can determine the total thickness of your application. If you do not know which length number you require, please go to our information page about Camloc 2700 series. There you can determine all partnumbers you need for your application.
cross recess pan head
- Camloc V27S02-13AGV : steel zinc plated
- Camloc 27S3-13F : steel yellow zinc plated
- Camloc 27S3-13 : steel cadmium plated
- Camloc 27S3-13S: stainless steel
- Turnlock MTHFTLC-13Z : steel zinc plated
- Turnlock MTHFTLC-13S : stainless steel
- Monadnock / Lisi 1127004-13 : steel cadmium plated
- Monadnock / Lisi 1127016-13 : stainless steel
slotted recess pan head
- Camloc V27S01-13AGV : steel zinc plated
- Camloc 2700-13E : steel yellow zinc plated
- Camloc 2700-13 : steel cadmium plated
- Camloc 2700-13S: stainless steel
- Turnlock MTHFTLS-13Z : steel zinc plated
- Turnlock MTHFTLS-13S : stainless steel
- Monadnock / Lisi 112700-13 : steel cadmium plated
- Monadnock / Lisi 1127003-13 : stainless steel
Camloc V27S02-13AGV drawing
Go to our downloads section to get our most recent catalogues.
In these catalogues you will find all the spec sheets with dimensions and drawings.
Retaining washers for Camloc 2700 series studs
floating retaining washer
Stainless steel floating retaining washer for Camloc 2700 series quarter turns.
This retaining washer is to be used when the stud length number is 5 or greater.
On the drawing you can see how to prepare the panel depending on the panel thickness.
A floating retaining washer is often used with larger stud lengths. Also when the panel is curved it is easier to install the panel when the stud can move freely
fixed retaining washer
Steel nickel plated fixed retaining washer for Camloc 2700 series quarter turns.
fixed retaining washer
Stainless steel fixed retaining washer for Camloc 2700 series quarter turns.