K-nut #4-40 (6 point)
The hexagonal .1120-40 UNJC-3B k-nut is an elliptical deformed self locking nut typically used in motorsports and aerospace applications.
To request or order this product, please fill in the desired quanity below and press the ‘add to list’ button.
- Thread: .1120-40 UNJC-3B
- Axial tensile strength min.: 1110 lbs
- Spanner size: 5/32″
- Weight per 100pcs: 0,023 kg = .05 lbs
- Material: DIN 1.7220.3 – 35CrMo4 – AISI 4135/4137
- Hardness: max. 43 HRC
- Class: 1100 MPa tensile strength
- Max temperature: 235 °C = 455 °F
- Surface: cadmium-plated + MoS2 low friction coating
Go to our downloads section to get our most recent catalogues.
In these catalogues you will find all the spec sheets with dimensions and drawings.