K-nut M7x1,0 (6 point) + Captive Washer
The hexagonal M7 x 1.0 k-nut with captive washer is an elliptical deformed self locking nut. This nut is typically used on aluminium casted housings.
To request or order this product, please fill in the desired quanity below and press the ‘add to list’ button.
- Nominal diameter: M7
- Pitch: 1,0 mm
- Tolerance: 4H-5H
- Spanner size: 8 mm
- Weight per 100pcs: 0,27 kg
- Material: DIN 1.7220.3 – 35CrMo4 – AISI 4135/4137 (nut) & 25CD4 (washer)
- Hardness: max. 44 HRC
- Class: 1100 MPa tensile strength
- Max temperature: 235 °C = 455 °F
- Surface: cadmium-plated + MoS2 low friction coating
Go to our downloads section to get our most recent catalogues.
In these catalogues you will find all the spec sheets with dimensions and drawings.