Fixed anchor nut #10-32 (2 Lugs)
The .1900-32 UNJF-3B fixed anchor nut is self locking by elliptical deformation and mostly used for blind mounted panels.
To request or order this product, please fill in the desired quanity below and press the ‘add to list’ button.
- Thread: .1900-32 UNJF-3B
- Axial tensile strength min.: 2460 lbs
- Hole diameter: .098″
- Center to center distance between mounting holes: .688″
- Weight per 100pcs: 0,100 kg = .22 lbs
- Material: DIN 1.7220.3 – 25CrMo4 – AISI 4135/4137
- Hardness: max. 43 HRC
- Class: 900 MPa tensile strength
- Max temperature: 235 °C = 455 °F
- Surface: cadmium-plated + MoS2 low friction coating
Go to our downloads section to get our most recent catalogues.
In these catalogues you will find all the spec sheets with dimensions and drawings.