Floating anchor nut M5x0,8 (2 Lugs – mini)
The M5 x 0.8 miniature floating anchor nut is self locking by elliptical deformation and typically used for blind mounted panels where there’s limited space at both sides of the nut. The nut element is floating which is ideal for applications where small misalignments occur.
To request or order this product, please fill in the desired quanity below and press the ‘add to list’ button.
- Nominal diameter: M5
- Pitch: 0,8 mm
- Hole diameter: 2,5 mm
- Center to center distance between mounting holes: 14 mm
- Tolerance: 4H-6H
- Weight per 100pcs: 0,13 kg
- Material: DIN 1.7220.3 – 25CrMo4 – AISI 4135/4137
- Hardness: max. 43 HRC
- Class: 1100 MPa tensile strength
- Max temperature: 235 °C = 455 °F
- Surface: cadmium-plated + MoS2 low friction coating
Go to our downloads section to get our most recent catalogues.
In these catalogues you will find all the spec sheets with dimensions and drawings.