Hi-Temp K-nut #6-32 (6 point)
The high temp .1380-32 UNJC-3B k-nut is an elliptical deformed self locking nut for high temperature applications. This nut is typically used in motorsports and aerospace applications.
To request or order this product, please fill in the desired quanity below and press the ‘add to list’ button.
- Thread: .1380-32 UNJC-3B
- Axial tensile strength min.: 1150 lbs
- Spanner size: 3/16″
- Weight per 100pcs: 0,036 kg = .08 lbs
- Material: 1.4944.4 – A286 CRES
- Hardness: 27-37 HRC
- Class: 1100 MPa tensile strength
- Max temperature: 425 °C = 800 °F
- Surface: Silver plating
Go to our downloads section to get our most recent catalogues.
In these catalogues you will find all the spec sheets with dimensions and drawings.